welcome you to participate in CISA, please read the following detailed rules and complete the application form. We will reply to you through the association email (CISA_2020@163.com) before April 30!
● Participants must be schools in Greater China (including Mainland China and Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan). The schools meet one of the following conditions:
IB Authorized Schools (DP/MYP/PYP Primary School/PYP Preschool Education)
IB Candidate School (DP/MYP/PYP Primary School/PYP Preschool Education)
● Participants should agree with IB education concept, be willing to participate in the co-construction of learner community, have various experiences and be willing to share in the process of IB project implementation, and be committed to the common development and progress of IB schools in Greater China;
● Participants must abide by the association's constitution and actively fulfill the duties and obligations of the participant's school;
1. Actively feedback our school's opinions and suggestions on the development of the association to the secretariat of the association;
2. We can put forward the development confusion of our school to the association and provide directional suggestions for the association's activities;
3. Share the achievements and experiences of our school;
4. Participate in various forms of interactive communication;
5. Share the academic research results of the school.
Participant service fee
● Participants are eligible from May 1 to April 30 of the following year.
● Participants share the costs of informal academic exchange meetings. Ordinary participant school 5000 yuan/year. If the group is a participant, the second school in the group pays 80% for the service fee.
Association of Chinese International Baccalaureate Schools (Chong Wa International Baccalaureate Schools Association, CISA for short)
Sweep away and pay attention to us
Welcome you to participate in CISA, please read the following detailed rules and complete the application form. We will reply to you through the association email (CISA_2020@163.com)!